Saturday, January 21, 2012

Lots to come!

Alright, I'm finished student teaching and taking a firm grip on this blog now... So what's to come??

Glad you asked... every day will be a new post about something different. Here's the schedule:

Monday: Project/Craft for Boys
Tuesday: Mom's Solutions
Wednesday: House Organization
Thursday: Fun/Educational Ideas for Toddlers
Friday: Fun FRIDAY! This is a toss-up... you'll NEVER know what you'll get :)


On another side note... I'm currently creating curriculum for preschool (ages 2-5) children. SOO, if you're a stay-at-home mom, or a homeschooling mom, you can purchase my curriculum from me.. from this blog. I'll be putting up Feb. curriculum for free later this month. Then, if you like it, it'll be 10$ a month, pay as you want.

So.. Watch out for monday's post for a project you can do for a boy in your life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment